Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wholly Holy

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Everyone is self-interested.

Putting the collective before the individual.
Putting the whole before the parts.
Hyperindividualism.

I put the whole before the parts because the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

I put the whole before the parts because reductionist thinking is dangerous.

"Fuller said that the only way we can survive as a species is to have a design revolution...and it would have to be a comprehensive, anticipatory, science-based deign revolution."

-----

I put a hole in the parts that contest the compatibility of the whole with my parts.
In my self-interest, I put the whole before the parts.
I put the whole before the parts because it makes me whole.
I put the whole before the parts because it gives me a chance to survive,
I put the whole before the parts to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment